Saturday, January 17, 2009

Biking Update - January 17, 2008

Weight Log for January 16, 2009I'll keep this one short - it was a good week for weight loss, but not so great for biking. The reason for poor biking is simple: weather. It has been either incredibly cold or with snow falling all week. Simply not safe weather for biking. But weight loss went better, and I was on the stationary bike in the attic every evening, so at least my conditioning should remain solid. I am down to a new low this week - 216.0 lbs - which is the lowest I have been in at least 5 years. My original goal was to hit 220 lbs (and stay there) by February 1, so I have hit the goal and surpassed it. It is unlikely that I can hit 210 lbs by February 1, but you never know. That would be quite a milestone. Speaking of milestones, if I reach 215.0 lbs, then I will have officially lost 70 lb since June 2008.

Here is hoping the next week is better for biking. But so far, it does not appear so. This frigid weather system is supposed to be with us thru at least Tuesday morning. It may warm up by Saturday, but then we have an all-day quizzing event which will take up all of my time. We shall see what life brings.

No comments: