Saturday, January 31, 2009

Biking Update - January 31, 2009

Weight Graph for January 30, 2009This will be another short update, because there is not a whole lot to talk about. I did not bike at all this week - either outside or inside - because I caught a nasty cold and have pretty much been sleeping and working while I recover. Luckily, doctors in the 19th century showed that weight loss can still occur while sleeping - sometimes you actually lose MORE weight while sleeping than while exercising - so the news was good this week. I still lost weight, though modestly, by staying on my diet.

This next week will probably see a small spike as Sunday is a "free day" (i.e. I can have what I want, within reason) for the Superbowl Party that CRChair is hosting. But if I recover, it will also mean a return to exercise, which can only be good for my overall health. I can't wait to get back onto 2 wheels!

No comments: