Saturday, February 14, 2009

Biking Update - February 13, 2009

Weight Log for February 13, 2009As we come to the midpoint of February, I think I am finally pretty much healed from the sinus infection. I am feeling good, I got in a full week of work, and my weight is still under control. This week, I was not up to biking as my body finished the healing process - I was nearly ready to zonk as soon as I got home every day. So, I am up from my lowest weight while sick. But I am holding at between 214 and 215 by diet alone, which is quite encouraging.

Now, I can start thinking about biking again. I am hoping to either start biking on the stationary bike in the attic or on the real bike outside over the weekend. It is supposed to get cold again but not nearly as frigid as in January. It will be great to be moving again and to start accelerating my metabolism.

The other "weight loss" detail is that I am planning to remove my beard for the first time since college. I do plan to take pictures which will likely be posted here on Mod-Blog. Prepare to be shocked.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

gasp!

Anonymous said...

Mrs. BowHunter told me about this beard thing... all I can say is that I want pictures!

PS. My beard comes and goes with the bowhunting season.

Anonymous said...

Mrs. BowHunter told me about this beard thing... all I can say is that I want pictures!

PS. My beard comes and goes with the bowhunting season.

Nomad said...

BH, Check out the post today. If you click thru to Flickr, you can see each major stage in the shaving process, including how I look in a mustache or goatee.