Saturday, February 28, 2009

Biking Update - February 28, 2009

Weight Graph as of 2/27/2009This was an interesting week for weight loss. On the one-hand, my weight stayed within 1.8 lbs of my goal of 210 lbs. On the other hand, there was no really notable weight loss. I hit 210.2 lbs on Saturday, and I was back to 210.4 by Friday. Hmmm... Well, I'll certainly take it. And my current goal is to reach the target weight by June. So I have some time. In the meantime, I am trying to get back toward a full exercise regimen. I am back on the bike most days in the week, and I have taken the "initial test" to resume the 100 push-up challenge. Hopefully, I can find the time and self-discipline to get back to 60 minutes on the bike a day, plus push-ups 3 days a week.

Does not look all that hopeful for biking over the next week, though, as the weather looks poor and the weekend is full of fun but non-bike-related activities like Bible Quiz Meets and Birthday parties. Oh, the humanity!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too bad you have a life outside of your apartment to keep you from biking. ;-)