Saturday, February 07, 2009

Biking Update - February 7, 2009

Weight Log as of February 6, 2009Another short update this week. I am still under the weather. But I did see the doctor this week and she diagnosed me with a sinus infection and put me on antibiotics. Because of this, I have had no energy for exercise and thus no biking occurred. But somehow I am still losing weight. This week with my highly rigorous exercise program of sleeping, eating, sleeping some more, taking a pill, and sleeping yet more, I am down to a new low of 212 lbs. That over 70 lbs lost since the start of this journey. Hopefully, I will not gain too much of this back once I am well again.

Not sure what the upcoming week holds. If my health is restored in time, I may try to get some biking in. If not, I still need to get back to the normal routine of life. Please be praying everything is restored ASAP.

No comments: