Thursday, March 05, 2009

MLB At Bat 2009 ready for iPhone

While I love the Phillies, I am not the kind of baseball fan who sees every game or even cares to see the score to every game. I am more likely to wake up about once a month and ask a nearby uber-fan how the season is going. CRChair, on the other hand, is a sports junky (in the best possible sense). For him, and those like him, Major League Baseball has releases the 2009 version of the "At Bat" iPhone app for $5...

http://www.tuaw.com/2009/03/05/mlb-at-bat-ready-for-2009/

...I am not sure I like the idea of having to rebuy the same application every year, but the cost is low here. So I guess it is a reasonable way to pay for the rights involved and to encourage ongoing development.

2 comments:

Rob Fay said...

Will it definitively be $5 like last year? It's adding live audio of every MLB game, so I assumed it would cost more.

Nomad said...

The article states $5.