Saturday, May 23, 2009

Biking Update - May 23, 2009

Wedding of Dagney Pitts & Michael Stone (May 16. 2009)I'll keep this one short, since ultimately all I have to report is "no biking, no weight loss." I learned the definition of the phrase "adding insult to injury", as I hurt my back and thus had to abstain from exercise while I let it heal. This lead to less burning of calories which meant my weight was up all week. Not out-of-control-up, but still up. At this point, it is unlikely I will reach by 205 lbs by June 1 for the one-year anniversary, which is both discouraging from a goals standpoint but takes some pressure off, as well. 75 lbs in one year is enough. Hopefully, I'll be able to get back on the bike for this long Memorial Day weekend. (For those wondering, the photo is from the wedding of a friend, last weekend. And yes, the suit is too big. It is my THIN SUIT and it is too big. :-)
Weight Log for May 22, 2009

No comments: