Saturday, October 03, 2009

Biking Update - October 3, 2009

Biking by the Stratford Shoreline with Geoff (9/26/2009)This week started out very poorly for weight loss, despite a return to the bike on Saturday. I was up and actually got above 210 lbs for a few days, something I have not done outside of holidays and vacations (i.e. free days when I eat what I want). I ate nothing out of the ordinary. I think it was the inability to get much exercise due to back pain. Sigh. But by the end of the week, I was back to normal levels.

And it surely did feel good to get back onto my bike for a change. It appears that tomorrow will be rained out, but I am hoping to ride again on Sunday once the storm is past. And if my back will return to "normal", I'll be able to get back on the stationary bike as well.

Weight Log (October 2, 2009)

No comments: