Saturday, March 13, 2010

Biking Update - March 13, 2010

Biking by the Shoreline in Stratford (3/6/2010) - 06This was the big week when I got back out on two wheels! The first ride of 2010 was taken along the Shortline in Stratford, CT. I only managed a little over 8 miles before muscle soreness made it clear it was time to stop, but it was a beautiful ride and even the aches were like an old friend. I have also ridden a bit more on the stationary bike in the attic and am slowly starting to get back into shape. Looking forward to a good riding season for 2010. So far the weight is not responding, but I expect more soon.

But probably no biking this weekend due to heavy rains predicted. We'll have to see if I can sneak in a ride after work some day. Otherwise, I'll be seeing a lot more of the attic.

Weight Log as of March 12, 2010

No comments: