Monday, June 14, 2010

Share Some Music

I just can't post about politics. I'm so disgusted with the whole thing that I can't even muster the willpower to write up a full post about how I don't want to post about it...

So I thought I'd see if we could share some music with each other. Below are the top five most played songs on my iPod this past week. Link the top songs that your mp3 player/xm radio player say you've been listening too (Or if you still use CD's just take a guess based on what you've been listening to) in the comments so we can share some music. You never know, some of us might find a new band we enjoy.

1. Lacuna Coil - Within Me
2. Chevelle - Shameful Metaphors
3. The Outlaws - Green Grass and High Tides
4. Muse - Map of the Problematique
5. MGMT - Kids

6 comments:

Wacko! said...

Seabird - Don't You Know You're Beautiful
Seabird - The Good King
Hark the Herons - New Start to Start
The Afters - You
Jars of Clay - Forgive Me

"Nick" said...

Born Again - The Newsboys (with Michael Tait fronting)
Walking on the World - Jake Armerding
Weight - Blake Bollinger
Citizen of the Planet - Alanis Morissette
Hot Air Balloon - Owl City

Nomad said...

Fight Another Day - Addison Road
Born Again - Newsboys
All of Creation - MercyMe
Can Anybody Hear Me - Meredith Andrews
All We Need is Sound - Sirens and Satellites

CRCHAIR said...

Forgiven- Sanctus Real
These Things Take Time- Sanctus Real
Born Again- Newsboys
You Invite Me In- Meredith Andrews
There Will Be a Day- Jeremy Camp

"Nick" said...

Wow, glad to see friends like the "new" Newsboys as much as I do:D The song is awesome, and Tait seems to be a perfect fit.

Ward said...

I've yet to hear the new version of the band, though I want to. I guess I'll have to get my hands on their new album. It's still hard to imagine what they'll sound like led by Tait.