Friday, July 11, 2008

Starting Them Young



I guess Communist countries aren't the only ones who use propoganda to indoctrinate their young people. Today I came across the books "Why Daddy is a Democrat" & "Why Mommy is a Democrat". They are childrens books that:

"bring to life the core values of the Democratic party
in ways that young children will easily understand and thoroughly enjoy. Using plain and non-judgmental
language, along with warm and whimsical illustrations, these colorful 28-page paperbacks depict the
Democratic principles of fairness, tolerance, peace, equality, and concern for the well-being of others"


I guess I shouldn't judge too harshly since these books allow parents to share their values with their children. I just wish the parents would change their values and opinions.

No comments: