Sunday, February 15, 2009

Nomad Sans Facial Hair

I don't post pictures of myself here very often, other than on the biking updates. But yesterday was a somewhat momentous day. After about 15 years of having a beard - and losing 70 lbs - I have decided to see what I look like clean shaven. I know many Mod-Bloggers have never seen me bare-faced. So it only seemed fair to post some pictures here. I have not decided if I will stay like this or grow it back. I'll give it at least a week before making that decision. In the meantime... MY CHIN IS COLD!

BEFORE
Full Beard

AFTER
Cleanshaven

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Handsome... for a guy... :-)

Anonymous said...

It will take some getting used to after all this time.

Anonymous said...

Hi Nomad's chin, nice to meet you.

"Nick" said...

And his philtrim:D

Nomad said...

My chin is honored to know you, Mrs. BH. ;-)