Saturday, May 16, 2009

Biking Update - May 15, 2009

Biking by the Beach in Startford (5/10/2009) - 07Not a great week for weight loss. I started at 209 lbs and ended the week at... 209 lbs. Again, I appear to be near the end of my natural weight loss using my existing plan. I have resumed the 100 push-up challenge and am doing 50 crunches a day. But no additional weight loss has been seen from that work. We'll see what happens long-term. I was also held off from additional weight loss by back pain which has limited the amount of exercise that I can do. Hopefully, the pain will pass soon, and I resume biking an hour a night.

But it was a good weekend for biking as Shadowmom celebrated Mother's Day by suggesting we go for a bike ride, while she listened to the Yankees Game. It was a perfect day for a ride... and a perfect day to listen to the Yankees, apparently.

Weight Log for May 15, 2009

No comments: